Frequently Asked Questions
- How long before I start making money? How long before my ad placements are approved?
- 3-4 business days. If there is a delay we will inform you via your contact details or on the dashboard.
- Can I register adult content websites?
- Can I place an ad in a place different from the place I applied to?
- No. The ad needs to match your selected ad placement, otherwise, it will not work.
- I get an error when I try to get my tags. Why?
- Pop-up block and/or ad-block settings are the most common reason for this.
If you change your setting and still the same issue happens, please let us know.
- Can I place ads although adzones are not approved yet?
- Performance will be very bad, please wait until they are approved.
- How many ad placements can I put on my website?
- No limit. Be aware that too many ads impact user experience and may damage your number of visitors to your site. Your account manager will be happy to give advice on improving ad performance.
- How many adzones (ad placements) can I make?
- As many as you want. However, we suggest that you start with some of popular adzone(adplacement) sizes.
- Can I use one ad tag for several places?
- No. One tag per ad placement.
- Which ad sizes do you have?
728x90 / 300x250 / 160x600 / 120x600 / 468x60
320x50 / 300x250 / 320x100
- My domain is blocked(error message:100001_Domain has been blocked. (Zone ID_XXXXXX)) and ads are not showing on my website. How can I solve this?
- This error happens when you place your tag on a website which is different from the one registered in medi8. For example, if you register xxx.com as your website and you use that tag on yyy.com, then this error occurs. You have to correctly input your URL, including http or https.
- How can I delete media/ad placements(ad zones) which I no longer use?
- The system specification doesn't allow to delete any of them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- My ad placements(ad zones) are rejected. Why?
- We do not disclose reasons for rejection but usually the followings are typical cases.
- Selected ad sizes we don't support
- "Adult content" selection is wrong
- We judged the site/app is inappropriate
- We judged the ad placement is inappropriate
- Too many ad zones were made for one site/app
- Too many overlay zones were made for one site
- Same site/app is already registered
- How can I sync my adsense account with medi8?
- This function is under development and you cannot activate it even if you choose to do so. We will let you know when it is ready.
- I would like to change my website domain. What should I do?
- Please let us know so that we can change your setting. It may take 2-3 business days to deliver ads to the new domains.
- I see numbers for "paid mpressions" and "click/CTR" but CPM doesn't seem to be reflected.
- Usually about a thousand impressions are necessary to calculate CPM. Please contact us for further information.
Paypal : Minimum 100 US Dollars.
In both cases if minimum is not reached the payment is deferred to the following month.
Bank // Wire transfer is 25 US Dollars.
Paypal depends on your location, please make sure to check.
The 15th day of the second month from the end of invoicing term(a month).
Example:January payment is made on March 15th.